Monday, November 3, 2008

Bailout

So the (attempted) financial bailout is old news by now... but now some of the add-ons are finally being revealed... one of those is a new tax credit/subsidy for riding a bike to work... this article summarizes it. I am still looking for more details.... but found it interesting. I am not a fan of the bailout. And I am definitely not a fan of all the add-ons that bog down the lawmaking system, but at least there was a good guy taking advantage of the system this time instead of someone like Palin securing money for a bridge.. that goes no where... that never gets built... thus dispersing the money to her friends...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, that article on the tax free subsidy is AWESOME! Im gonna link it on my journal with kudos to you. Thanks for the good info bro, and save me a homebro for I get up that way...

Cheers and beers
Hodge