Friday, October 31, 2008

Underwater

Having read this article about "homeowners" whose houses are worth less than they owe on them, I wonder if they can really call them homeowners... since they technically only own the rights to live in and continue paying for "their" homes. They, in fact, only own what is inside, and not the home itself... at all...

Not to be morbid or anything... I think I am making out pretty well. I rent, so I know that I don't own the structure I live in, and I am not paying a premium to be there. That may all change soon, though. I need a larger place, and with all of these "homeowners" losing or walking away from their "underwater" houses, there is no abundance of affordable rentals out there.... in fact, finding a desirable place to live for an affordable price is quite difficult these days...

Happy Halloween!!!

On that note, I wonder if Sarah Palin will be dressing up as Tina Fey tonight? She could pull it off and Tina Fey seems pretty smart... and people like her.

No comments: